Saturday, April 25, 2009

new exhaust

























So I havent updated in awhile, basically anything remotely interesting that has happened was last weekend me and Rod were able to go to Salinas which was something I needed. I sometimes get overwhelmed with everything here in Sacramento I just need a break. While we were there I was able to play with my babies (dogs) ha, and we also gave our car the full treatment washed everything and vacummed and all that good stuff.. finally got that stupid sticker off the back window.. central misouri or some shit like that I already forgot what it said. My dad bought us a new exhaust for the car so it won't make that load abnoxious noise anymore. We also went to Monterey as a family which was fun. Feeling that cold breeze felt super good especially of all the hotness going on here, ohh and I also did a mini photo shoot with Jen which was somewhat fun minus all the bugs flying around us and having to climb up a tree trunk wearing slippers and flashing everyone behind me haha. Last weekend was fun. I am looking forward to visitng my family again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment